Our 'Ad Performance' feature gives you a great overview of how people are interacting with your ad. To view the statistics of your ad/s simply sign in to your account.
Your 'Ad Performance' section will appear under the Ad Stats tab on the Manage Ad page.
If you have more than one vehicle for sale, use the ‘Back to other ads’ button on the top left-hand side of the screen to select the ad you’re interested in.
Click here for hints and tips on ways you can improve your ad performance
Checking your ad performance via desktop
- Sign in to your carsales account here or hover the mouse over your name in the top right corner to make the drop-down list appear - as displayed below.
- Click on the Manage Ads option from the drop-down list.
- Your ads will now be displayed. Click on the ‘Manage ad’ button to continue into the manage ad section for the ad selected.
The ad will open on the ‘Ad stats’ tab by default.
Checking your ad performance via the carsales App
- Go to the carsales app and sign in to access your carsales account (if you aren't already signed in). You can do this by clicking on 'Account' and then 'Sign in / Join'.
- Click the 'Sell' tab located at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on 'Manage my ad'.
- Once the page loads, you will see your ad/s showing, click on 'Edit Ad'.
- You will then be presented with all areas of your ad where you can make updates. Click on the 'Stats' tab to view how your ad is performing.
Search Results: The number of times your ad has appeared in search results
Detailed views: The number of times someone has clicked on your ad to view