With around 200,000 cars online at any time on carsales, we’ve made it easier for you to keep track of the ones you’re interested in. You can create a shortlist of cars by using the Saved Cars feature. Once you’ve found a particular car you like, simply click on the heart icon on the ad.
carsales members can save up to 100 cars to their list and view them across all devices anytime. If you have more than 100 cars saved, you will not be able to access your Saved Cars list.
To save cars or view your Saved Cars list on desktop
- Sign in to your carsales account
- Hover your mouse over your name on the top right corner and select Saved Cars option from the drop down menu to view all the vehicles you have saved.
- To save a car to your list, enter the relevant search criteria and filter through the ads onsite.
- Select a car you’d like to save by clicking the heart icon below the vehicle’s photo on the results page.
- Also, if you click into a particular ad, you can also select the heart icon at the top of the page to save the car too.
To save cars or view your Saved Cars list on the carsales App
- Go to the carsales App and select the Account tab located at the bottom of your screen.
- Sign into your carsales account (if you haven’t already).
- Tap the Buy tab located at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, tap Search for cars and enter the relevant search criteria.
- Once you’re done, select Show cars to view all cars online for sale.
- Tap the heart icon in the top right corner of the ad you wish to Save.
- To view your saved cars list, tap the Saved tab located at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Cars button at the top of the screen and you will find your list.