You can make updates and changes to your carsales ad at any time. This might be to change the sale price, add new photos, update your Seller’s Comments or change your contact details.
Making edits and updates via desktop
- Sign in to your carsales account
- Select Manage Ads from the drop down menu.
- Then select the Manage ad button located on the ad you wish to edit.
- Next, select Edit your ad details from the three tabs available then scroll down the page to find what you are wanting to edit.
- When you’re happy with the edits and updates you have made to your ad, click Save located at the bottom of the screen.
Making edits and updates via the carsales App
- Go to the carsales App and select the Account tab located at the bottom of your screen.
- Sign into your carsales account (if you haven’t already).
- Tap the Sell tab located at the bottom of the screen.
- Next select Manage my ad and tap the edit button on the ad you wish to manage.
- You will then be presented with all areas of your ad which you can made edits and updates to. Tap the icons on the left side of your screen depending on what you would like to edit.
- When you are finished, tap the bottom icon on the left side and then tap Publish located in the top right corner.
Any changes made to your ad can take up to 2 business hours to update on the live listing. All new and recently edited ads are approved by our Customer Service team for quality assurance purposes.