You can make updates and changes to your carsales ad at any time. This might be to change the sale price, add new photos, update your Seller’s Comments or change your contact details.
Making edits and updates via desktop
- Sign in to your carsales account.
- Hover the mouse over your name in the top right corner to make the drop-down list appear - as displayed below.
- Click on the Manage Ads option from the drop-down list.
- Your ads will now be displayed. You can click anywhere on the tile or the 3 dots to open the drop down menu to manage your ad.
- Next click the 'Ad details' tab to edit your ad details.
Making edits and updates via the carsales App
- Go to the carsales App and select the Account tab located at the bottom of your screen.
- Sign into your carsales account (if you haven’t already).
- Tap the Sell tab located at the bottom of the screen.
- Next select Manage my ad and tap the edit button on the ad you wish to manage.
- You will then be presented with all areas of your ad which you can made edits and updates to. Tap the icons on the left side of your screen depending on what you would like to edit.
- When you are finished, tap the bottom icon on the left side and then tap Publish located in the top right corner.
Any changes made to your ad can take up to 2 business hours to update on the live listing. All new and recently edited ads are approved by our Customer Service team for quality assurance purposes.