You can edit or upload new photos anytime to your carsales ad. Photos are one of the most important elements of your ad with the more you include, the higher chance of selling your car you will have. We’ve outlined some tips to help you choose the right photos for your ad here.
Uploading and editing photos for desktop users
- Sign in to your carsales account
- Hover the mouse over your name in the top right corner and Select Manage ad.
- Your ads will now be displayed. You can click anywhere on the tile or the 3 dots to open the drop down menu to manage your ad.
- Next click the 'Ad details' tab to edit your ad details and scroll down until you see the photos section.
- Next, click on the camera icon, this will open up a pop up window that lets you easily upload photos directly from your computer.
- Select the photo you wish to upload, click Open and the photo will appear as a thumbnail on the current page.
- Photos can be rearranged by clicking and dragging each one to the desired position. The order you place them here will be how they are displayed on your listing.
- To remove any photos that have been uploaded, click the rubbish bin icon on the bottom of the thumbnail.
- You can also rotate your photos by clicking the rotate icon located next to the delete icon.
- Once you’ve finished uploading photos, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
Uploading and editing photos on the carsales App
- Go to the carsales App and select the Account tab located at the bottom of your screen.
- Sign into your carsales account (if you haven’t already).
- Tap the Sell tab located at the bottom of the screen and then select Manage my ad.
- Next select the edit button and tap the camera icon located on the left side of the screen.
- To add more photos, tap the Add Photos button and select the desired images from your phone’s gallery, or take a photo on the spot.
- To reorder photos, tap and hold then drag each photo to the desired position.
- To rotate a photo, tap the image and then the rotate icon in the top right corner.
- To remove a photo, tap the image and then the rubbish bin icon in the top right corner.
- One you’ve finished uploading and editing your photo selection, save your changes by tapping the Ad Summary tab and then select Publish.
Any changes made to your ad can take up to 2 business hours to update on the live listing. All new and recently edited ads are approved by our Customer Service team for quality assurance purposes.