You can edit or upload a new video anytime to your carsales ad. Video is one of the most important elements of your ad. We’ve outlined some tips to help you enhance the video for your ad here.
Uploading a Video for desktop users
- Sign in to your carsales account
- Hover the mouse over your name in the top right corner and Select Manage ad.
- Click on the Edit your ad details tab and scroll down to the photos section.
- Next, click on the camera icon, this will open up a pop up window that lets you easily upload photos directly from your computer.
- Select the photo you wish to upload, click Open and the photo will appear as a thumbnail on the current page.
- Photos can be rearranged by clicking and dragging each one to the desired position. The order you place them here will be how they are displayed on your listing.
- To remove any photos that have been uploaded, click the rubbish bin icon on the bottom of the thumbnail.
- You can also rotate your photos by clicking the rotate icon located next to the delete icon.
- Once you’ve finished uploading photos, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
Uploading a video on the carsales App
- Go to the carsales App and select the Account tab located at the bottom of your screen.
- Sign into your carsales account (if you haven’t already).
- Tap the Sell tab located at the bottom of the screen and then select Manage my ad.
- Next tap the Edit button on the ad you wish to manage
- Select which section you'd like to edit by choosing an option using the Step 1 of 5 dropdown located on the top left corner of your screen. Choose Attach photos
- To add a video, tap the Add video button and select the desired video from your phone’s gallery, or take a video on the spot.
- To remove a video, tap the rubbish bin icon at the bottom right corner of the image.
- When you are finished, tap the next button to save the changes
Any changes made to your ad can take up to 2 business hours to update on the live listing. All new and recently edited ads are approved by our Customer Service team for quality assurance purposes.