You can edit or upload a new video anytime to your carsales ad. Video is one of the most important elements of your ad. We’ve outlined some tips to help you enhance the video for your ad here.
Uploading a Video for desktop users
- Sign in to your carsales account or hover the mouse over your name in the top right corner and Select Manage ad.
- Your ads will now be displayed. Click on the ‘Manage ad’ button to continue into the manage ad section for the ad selected.
- Click on the Edit ad tab and scroll down to the photos section.
- Next, click on the video icon, this will open a pop-up window that lets you easily upload a video directly from your computer.
When you are finished, tap the Save changes button at the top of the screen
Uploading a video on the carsales App
- Go to the carsales App and select the Account tab located at the bottom of your screen.
- Sign into your carsales account (if you haven’t already).
- Tap the Sell tab located at the bottom of the screen and then select Manage my ad.
- Next tap the Edit button on the ad you wish to manage
- Select which section you'd like to edit by choosing an option using the Step 1 of 5 dropdown located on the top left corner of your screen. Choose Attach photos
- To add a video, tap the Add video button and select the desired video from your phone’s gallery, or take a video on the spot.
- To remove a video, tap the rubbish bin icon at the bottom right corner of the image.
- When you are finished, tap the next button to save the changes
Any changes made to your ad can take up to 2 business hours to update on the live listing. All new and recently edited ads are approved by our Customer Service team for quality assurance purposes.