The images you select to upload to your ad are very important to the prospect of your car being sold. You can sort and arrange your ad’s photos at any time by signing into your carsales account.
For desktop users
- Sign in to your carsales account or hover the mouse over your name in the top right corner and Select Manage ad.
- Your ads will now be displayed. Click on the ‘Manage ad’ button to continue into the manage ad section for the ad selected.
- Click the Edit ad tab and scroll down until you see the photos section
- Photos can be rearranged by clicking and dragging each one to the desired position. The order you place them here will be how they are displayed on your listing.
- You can also rotate your photos by clicking the rotate icon located next to the delete icon.
- Once you’ve finished uploading photos, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
For iOS App users
For App users, once you have signed in, tap the 'sell' tab located at the bottom of your screen then tap Manage my ad and then the edit button. You should then be able to select the camera icon on the left of your screen to view and manage your ad's photos. Simply tap, hold and drag each photo to the desired position. Once you are happy with the order of your photos, tap the Ad summary tab (the last tab on the left) and then select 'Publish'