A range of emails and notification alerts are available to carsales users to help make the most of the carsales experience. These emails and alerts range from the latest news and reviews from the carsales Editorial team, member exclusive offers and promotions as well as new car and price change alerts.
With vehicles added to carsales every minute, you can set up email alerts direct to your inbox when a car matching your description is listed for sale, when a car you’re looking at has been sold or is attracting a lot of attention from other potential buyers. This way you can ensure the car of your dreams doesn’t get snapped up by someone else!
You can receive two types of alerts to help you on your buying journey
- Saved cars alerts: We’ll let you know when there are updates to an car you’ve saved, like price changes or increasing interest
- Saved search alerts: Receive a notification when new items are listed in your saved search
To view available email alerts, visit Preferences in your carsales account.
- First, sign in to your carsales account
- Select the Preferences tab from the member centre menu
- Once in preferences, scroll down the list to view active alerts